Beautiful hair is usually characterized as being thick, long, and shiny which, many women nowadays, want to achieve. Aside from combing their hair a hundred times every day, using different hair care products, and changing their diet to something healthier, some are still having a hard time bringing back the natural beauty of their hair.
Our hair needs nutrients to become healthy and shiny. You might think why the need when the hair shafts are considered “dead” already. What makes our hair grow long and healthy are what’s inside the hair follicle that is found under the scalp. These are the ones that absorb nutrients from the food that we eat that boosts hair growth. Unfortunately, most of us are having trouble getting the necessary vitamins, minerals, proteins, and other essential nutrients into our system because of the diet that we are following. Although many of us are already introducing more fruits and vegetables, it seems that certain nutrients are still missing. What can you do then?
Well, you might want to look for the best quality supplement brands that will help maintain your hair’s steady growth, shine, and overall health. Vitamin supplements are designed to supply the body with additional nutrients that many of us are lacking. It is just a matter of finding the best quality supplement brands that will help you with your hair care.
Who Needs Supplements for Hair Care?
Who needs the best quality supplement brands for their hair? Supplements can be taken by anyone whose hair is starting to look dull, brittle, and dry due to lack of vitamins and minerals. They can be kids, teens, or adults even whose lifestyle and diet are robbing them of their much-needed nutrients to promote healthy and shiny hair.
It might be that your hair is starting to lose its shine due to stress and constant use of hair products, or perhaps your hair is becoming brittle because your diet is severely lacking essential ingredients like fruits and vegetables. Whatever the reason is for your hair to turn dull and dry, you can look for the best quality supplement brands to help you revive your mane.
Those who want to maintain their mane can also make use of supplements as part of their beauty regimen. It will help if you know what goes inside these products, so you will know that they are appropriate for your needs.
What are Supplements for Hair Care?
You might be wondering what goes in the best quality supplement brands for hair. Like it was mentioned before, supplements are designed to boost a person’s vitamins and minerals to assist in their development not just regarding bones and muscles but also in strengthening hair, teeth, nails, and others.
If you are going to look closely at hair supplements, you will find that most of them contain iron. The lack of iron in the body can contribute to thinning hair because there is not sufficient amount of oxygen being transported to the scalp. Omega-3 essential fatty acids are also present in the best quality supplement brands which is what many of us are in need of. This essential fatty acid is mostly present in fish and other types of seafood, but with the kind of diet that we are following, we do not normally get enough.
B vitamins are also part of many of the best quality supplement brands for hair which are needed for stimulating hair growth. They also assist in the metabolism of proteins, fats, and carbohydrates just to name a few all of which contribute to our overall health.
What Are The Components of Skin Care Products for Women?
Do skin care products and best quality supplement brands have the same components? There are certain areas that these two different products overlap. Most skin care products are designed to combat blemishes, clogged pores, and dull and dry skin. If you are going to look closely at their list of ingredients, you will find that most of them contain the following:
Antioxidants – Just like in best quality supplement brands, antioxidants such as vitamins A, B vitamins, and the like are present in many skin care products. One reason behind this is that antioxidants protect the skin against sun damage as well as free radicals that are wreaking havoc inside the body.
Vitamin C – Supplements are sure to contain vitamin C as well as other skin care products as this vitamin is known for its ability to boost one’s immune system and to improve collagen production to boost skin’s elasticity. Vitamin C can also assist in making our hair look gorgeous.
Vitamin E – Another ingredient that the best quality supplement brands and skin care products have in common is vitamin E. This vitamin is responsible for nourishing the skin from the inside out.
Fatty acids – Like it was mentioned before, fatty acids are critical for both skin and hair care which is why you will see it in both skin care and supplements for hair care.
Vitamin B5 – Also referred to as pantothenic acid, vitamin B5 is commonly found in sunflower seeds, salmon, broccoli, and avocados just to name a few. It is known to help with repairing the skin cells.
Zinc oxide – Another component that you will find in the best quality supplement brands and skin care products is zinc oxide. What this mineral can do for you is to create a protective barrier around your body against UV rays that come from the sun.
What Are The Precautions of Taking Supplements for Hair Care?
You might be eager to get your hands on the best quality supplement brands for your hair now that you have an idea of what they can do for your mane. However, before you splurge on these supplements, you might want to consider the precautions that they come with. Although manufacturers say that their products do not cause side effects, it pays to know these things for your protection.
First, take note that not all ingredients used in the supplements are listed on the label. It would be a good idea to do your background check on the company that makes these supplements, so you will have an idea of what their goals are. Second, do your research on customer reviews and complaints about the supplements that you are eyeing so you will be better prepared for what to expect.
Third, consult your doctor when considering buying the best quality supplement brands to address your hair issues especially when you are taking other medications. Fourth, avoid overdosing yourself. Make sure that you follow the directions indicated in the supplement that you are using. Keep in mind that there are some ingredients, like vitamin A, that can be toxic when you take them in large dosages.
What Are The Best Quality Supplement Brands for Hair Care?
So, which of the best quality supplement brands for hair care should you get? This is a legitimate question what with all the hair care supplements sold today, so we have decided to put together our choices for the best supplements to improve the hair.
BioSil Hair, Skin, Nails supplement is another option to consider for your list of best quality supplement brands for your hair as it is specially formulated to contain keratin, collagen, and elastin to treat skin, hair, and nails. This supplement is designed to target three areas of beauty in one product. It improves the quality and condition of the hair and boosts hair growth too. It prevents hair fall and can bring back the natural shine of your hair when continuously used. BioSil supplement can also help with keeping your joints in good condition too thanks to the collagen ingredient present.
- This supplement is designed to address hair, skin, and nails in one product.
- It contains keratin, collagen, and elastin for your overall beauty needs.
- It improves hair growth and strength.
- It can also aid in strengthening the joints and tendons.
- It prevents hair fall.
- It is a bit expensive compared to other hair care supplements.
- It might not deliver the results that you are looking for regarding hair care.
- Some customers complain about headaches when taking this supplement.
- It can trigger acne breakouts in some users.
When it comes to the best quality supplement brands, you should consider getting SugarBearHair Hair Vitamins. This vitamin supplement is designed for individuals who are struggling with their vitamin intake for their hair. It can boost hair strength and assist in maintaining beautiful and long hair. SugarBearHair makes use of a vegetarian formula with ingredients carefully chosen to enhance hair growth. It contains vitamins A, C, D, E, B6, B12, folic acid, iodine, zinc, and inositol as its active ingredients.
- It is designed for those who have trouble swallowing pills as the supplement is in gummy bear form.
- It makes use of a vegetarian formula containing ingredients for hair growth.
- It contains a variety of vitamins and minerals like vitamins A, C, D, and E, as well as iron, folic acid, and choline.
- It boosts hair growth and strength.
- It nourishes the hair and improves beauty.
- The price may be too high for some customers.
- It might cause acne flare-ups in some users.
- There was no significant change in air quality after a month of use.
- It can trigger facial hair growth.
Another product that you can consider as one of the best quality supplement brands today is Nature’s Bounty. This company has come up with an optimal solution to improve your hair, nails, and skin in just one supplement. It boasts of 5,000 mcg of Biotin which is a known B vitamin that assists the skin and hair health. It also contains vitamin C to improve collagen production. This supplement is an infusion of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that promote beautiful and healthy skin, nails, and hair.
- It is a combination of minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, as well as other nutrients for improved hair and skin.
- It delivers beauty aids that can make you look and feel better.
- It contains Biotin that is known to support both hair and skin health.
- It is a supplement designed for hair, nails, and skin care.
- It has vitamin C to improve collagen production.
- You will need to track your hair’s length to determine if there is any significant change regarding hair growth.
- The statements on their product have not been evaluated by the FDA
- Sweetness can be very addicting
- The taste and smell of the supplement may not be good for all users.
- It may cause bloating.
Another option to consider for your list of best quality supplement brands for your hair is Kerotin. This supplement is designed to assist women in being able to absorb more nutrients that will assist in keeping their hair shiny, healthy, and strong. It makes use of natural ingredients that can make the hair thicker and healthier while boosting hair growth. There are no preservatives or harsh chemicals included in the product. It is ideal for maintaining beautiful hair.
- It improves absorption of nutrients to improve overall health.
- It is rich in keratin which your hair needs to grow longer, healthier, and shinier.
- It makes use of natural ingredients that have been carefully chosen for their effects on the hair.
- It nourishes the hair and scalp to boost hair growth and quality.
- It does not contain any chemicals or preservatives, so it is safe to use.
- Some customers do not see any significant change in their hair after using this supplement.
- Some users complain of nausea when taking the product.
- It does not speed up hair growth.
- Some customers still have thin hair after using the supplement.
When it comes to the best quality supplement brands, VitaFusion is an option to consider. What makes this supplement different from the others is that it is in gummy form, so you will not have to worry about difficulty in swallowing. It promotes luxurious hair, strong nails, and soft and smooth skin. It contains more Biotin and antioxidants that are needed by the body to maintain strong and healthy-looking hair and nails and gorgeous skin.
- It is considered as the #1 gummy vitamin brand.
- It is perfect for maintaining healthy hair, skin, and nails.
- It contains twice the amount of biotin and four times antioxidants to promote healthy and beautiful hair, skin, and nails.
- It is one of the best sources of vitamins A and B vitamins.
- Boosts hair growth
- The price may be too high for hair care supplement.
- The taste is terrible according to some users.
- It does not do much in terms of improving hair, skin, and nails
- Some customers complain about foreign matter included in the gummies.
Our Choice For The Best Quality Supplement Brands for Hair Care
With all the options for best quality supplement brands for hair care, it might be difficult to decide which ones to get. This is understandable since you want to get the best value for your money. From what we have gathered, the one we consider the best in the lot is BioSil Hair, Skin, Nails Dietary Supplement Vegetarian Capsules. Although the price may be high, what you can get in return is impressive.
This supplement addresses not just one but three areas in beauty in one. It has plenty of keratin, collagen, and elastin all of which are necessary for the overall health of your hair, skin, and nails and it does not stop there. BioSil can also assist in making your joints and tendons healthier thanks to the collagen ingredient present. When taken regularly, you will see a marked improvement on how your hair looks like compared to before.
When it comes to choosing the best quality supplement brand for your hair, make sure that you review their background first as well as the ingredients used. Keep in mind that no two supplements are made the same even though they have the same ingredients. Read the labels thoroughly and take into consideration the customer reviews too before buying your supplement for your hair care so you will get the best value for your money.