Ways to Unsubscribe from Push Notifications From Desktop
Method 1: Unsubscribe at the time you receive a notification from a website
Chrome offers a simple single click opt-out and if you right click when you receive a notification, it will show a option to disable notifications from that domain, as shown below. Just click on that link to unsubscribe.
Method 2: Unsubscribe from receiving push notification from a website without a notification
Unsubscribe by Following these Easy Steps
For Chrome follow the steps below
- Open a new browser tab and type chrome://settings/content
- Go to Notifications section. Click Manage Exceptions. This will list all the URL from where you have subscribed to notifications. You can click on the URL of the site you want to unsubscribe. You can allow or deny or completely remove a website
For Firefox, follow the steps below
- Go to the Firefox menu and select .
- Select the panel and click the button under Notifications.
- Select the site.
- Click .
Unsubscribe from Push Notifications In Mobile Browser
If you are trying to unsubscribe from Chrome Mobile browser, follow the following steps.
- Open the Chrome browser, then go to settings by clicking the menu on the top right.
- Go to Site Settings
- Next Click on Notifications.
- Here you will see a list of websites to whom you have granted permission to display notifications. Select the site you want to unsubscribe, and then click Clear and Reset.