Share this Image On Your Site
Summer’s here and that can only mean one thing – mosquitos! They’ll be coming in through the windows, doors and even your vents to find their latest victim. The problem with mozzies it that once they get in, it’s really tough to chase them out.
The last thing you need is to run around in circles huffing and puffing after a mosquito in the middle of the night. Plus, wearing long sleeves in an attempt to avoid mosquito bites when going out isn’t sustainable either.
The best thing you can do is to get ready with these proven natural remedies which you can make at home to treat mosquito bites fast:
- Witch hazel is a well-known skincare ingredient that’s often used to get rid of blemishes. But, what most people don’t know is that you can use it to reduce the swelling and itching that comes from bug bites – mosquitos included!
- Placing a white tea or chamomile tea bag on a mosquito bite can go a long way in relieving the discomfort of a mosquito bite.
- Essential oils are the ultimate home remedy ingredient. A combination of Alpina galangal (rhizome), citrus grandis (fruit peel), and citrus arantifola (citrus leaves) creates the perfect mosquito repellant spray.
- Neem oil is like Kryptonite for mosquitos so it’s definitely worth a try.
- Taking an oatmeal bath is another great way to soothe itching from bug bites.