Share this Image On Your Site
We’ve all experienced bloating before and can agree that it’s one of the most uncomfortable and downright painful experiences that you can have.
You certainly can’t enjoy your life properly if you’re bloated, so it’s worth learning how to avoid getting into this state in the first place:
- Eat a high-fiber diet that consists mainly of whole grains, fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, and legumes. The recommended daily fiber intake for women is 25 grams and 38 grams for men.
- Reduce or eliminate fizzy drinks from your diet.
- Avoid consuming sugar-free foods or stick to two or three servings of it per day – no more!
- If you suspect that the bloating is linked to certain foods such as wheat or lactose, try to reduce them and see if you see a reduction in symptoms.
- If you’re obsessed with chewing gum, then you’re much more likely to experience bloating. If you can’t kick your chewing gum habit instantly, try to substitute it for healthy snacks or suck on a piece of hard candy.
- Reduce your sodium consumption. It’s best to aim for a daily limit of 2, 300mg of sodium per day or less.