Share this Image On Your Site
People are very conscious of what they apply on their skins. It’s clear that the majority of us want healthy, natural, more organic products.
Well, certain brands are trying to meet these expectations, especially removing gluten from their formulations.
Here are some of the top gluten-free brands out there:
- Afterglow Cosmetics: The founders of this brand have celiac disease and you can see why they would need to use gluten-free products. Their brand is also popular with people with this condition.
- Alima Pure: This brand is known for its natural, mineral-filled organic makeup products. All its products are also gluten-free.
- BITE Beauty: BITE Beauty only focuses on making products for lips. But it does go the extra mile to ensure that there’s no gluten in its formulation.
- L’Oreal: L’Oreal is a major global brand with so many products under its name. While each product is different, the company assures customers that it has phased out the use of gluten in all its products.
- Bare Minerals: Bare minerals also makes it categorically clear on its website that its products don’t contain any ingredients derived from gluten-full supplies like wheat, oats, and others.