Share this Image On Your Site
Getting tanned skin is everyone’s dream. There are various ways to get a tan, but the most natural ways to get a radiantly beautiful tanned skin is to stay under the sun.
Aside from getting a natural tan, exposing your skin under sunlight will also allow you to absorb Vitamin D and enjoy the sun’s skin-enhancing benefits.
Before you expose yourself under the sun, it’s best to apply tanning oil. The oil won’t only moisturize and condition your skin, but it will also protect it from free radicals and help to repair and regenerate from sun damage.
DIY Tanning Oil Recipe
- 2% essential oils
- 20% apricot seed or rosehip oil
- 20% coconut oil
- 3% vitamin E oil (You can use olive oil or avocado oil.)
- 5% carrot seed oil
- 50% red raspberry oil
- Blend the oils.
- Place in a bottle made of glass. If possible, use a bottle that’s made from non-PBA plastic.
- Store away from direct sunlight.
- Apply the oil 10 to 15 minutes before sun exposure. This will give you a deep, dark, and silky-smooth tan.
The red raspberry oil is known for its sun-protecting abilities. Applying this tanning oil before sun exposure will give you an extra deep dark tan while maintaining a soft and healthy skin.