Share this Image On Your Site
<p><strong>Please include attribution to Positive Health Wellness with this graphic.</strong><br /><br /><a href=’http://www.positivehealthwellness.com/infographics/eat-fight-back-pain-infographic/’><img src=’http://www.positivehealthwellness.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/what-to-eat-to-fight-back-pain.png’ alt=’What To Eat To Fight Back Pain’ width=’540px’ border=’0′ /></a></p>
Holistic and natural approaches in dealing with diseases and pain are gaining popularity over time.
The accessibility of these natural pain killers are very easy and can mostly be found in the kitchen.
- Fish in general is delicious and a rich source of protein. Salmon in particular is packed with Omega-3 fatty acids which helps ease back pain due to arthritis.
- Tart cherries decrease the uric acid in the body which is responsible for developments of illnesses such as gout or a painful kind of arthritis that targets joints in the body.
- Coffee isn’t just a tasty drink we love especially in the morning. It also contains caffeine, an effective stimulant that reduces muscular pain from doing strenuous physical activities
- Citrus fruits are known to contain vitamin C in it. This type of vitamin is very popular for the prevention of colds and even flu as it’s a natural antioxidant against respiratory diseases.
- Evening primrose is famous for its skin benefits and can be bought as an extracted oil. It also combats dermatitis and some painful premenstrual syndrome.
- Echinacea and sage are natural replacements for chlorhexidine or lidocaine which helps alleviate sore throat and pain caused by it.