Share this Image On Your Site
Weight loss can feel like an uphill battle with no summit. If you feel similarly stuck while trying to lose those pesky extra pounds, then you might be making one or more of the following mistakes.
- You’re not eating carefully. You keep gobbling up food meal after meal without paying attention to how much you’re consuming and most importantly where your calories are coming from.
- You’re eating too many calories by consuming nutrient-deficient processed foods that are high in calories and contain none of the beneficial properties that your body needs to help you lose weight.
- You’re not eating enough protein. About 25% to 30% of your calories should come from protein in order to boost your metabolism.
- You’re not engaging in any type of resistance exercise such as lifting weights, which can be very beneficial at helping you to achieve the weight loss results that you’re after.
- You’re not paying attention to the quality of the foods you’re consuming as well as their effect on your body and overall health.