There are many vitamins required to keep our bodies in good condition. One of such is Vitamin B12.
If your body is lacking Vitamin B12, here are some symptoms you may experience:
- Dizziness: When you’re starved of the vitamin B12, you may experience consistent dizziness. It may feel like your head is spinning around, especially when you suddenly get up from a previous resting state.
- Forgetfulness: Another indicator that you’re seriously lacking vitamin B12 is forgetfulness. In such a case, the individual constantly forgets things, and sometimes this forgetfulness may be misinterpreted as another disease or ailment.
- Weakness in the Muscles: Without the right amount of Vitamin B12 in the body system, an individual may experience a certain degree of muscle weakness. In such cases, the body is starved of the right amount of oxygenation.
- Pale Complexion: Insufficient B12 means a reduced number of red blood cells. Consequently, this reduction in the number of red blood cells would cause the secretion of plenty of bilirubin, which makes the person look pale.
- Pins and Needles: Without the right amount of vitamin B12, there could be feelings of numbness in certain parts of the body. There are also electric shock sensations sometimes.
- Fatigue: Regardless of how well you’re resting, a serious lack of vitamin B12 would still cause fatigue.
- Damaged Eye Sight: In the long run, being starved of vitamin B12 can lead to a reduction in vision and other serious damage to eyesight.