There are different natural solutions for a better skin. One of these natural solutions is tea.
Here are some excellent teas for improved skin:
- Green Tea: If you have noticed, a lot of people are drinking green tea today. The product is also being pushed greatly in the market. This isn’t a coincidence. The reason for this happening is because of green tea’s many benefits – one of which is improved skin health. Does darjeeling tea help with weight loss? Find out here.
- White Tea: White tea is rich in Catechin. Catechin is a substance that reduces inflammation, restricts MMPS, shield from free radicals, and protects the skin from sun damage.
- Red Tea: Antioxidants are very beneficial for skin health. Luckily, red tea contains a large number of antioxidants. In addition to the antioxidants, red tea also contains Vitamin C, nothofagin, aspalathin, and quercetin.
- Chamomile: This is a tea that greatly benefits the skin. It contains substances like quercetin, chamazulene, apigenin, and bisabolol.
- Dandelion Root Tea: Toxin removers like the dandelion root tea are highly beneficial to the skin. Dandelion root tea is packed with potassium; hence it’s a great detoxifying agent.
- Ginger: Ginger increases sweating, and unblocks the skin pores. This way, your skin is generally healthier. It also contains Shogal and Gingerol which prevent inflammation and serve as antioxidants.
- Tulsi Tea: This tea is a good toxin remover. Hence, it’s also beneficial to the skin.