Share this Image On Your Site
<p><strong>Please include attribution to Positive Health Wellness with this graphic.</strong><br /><br /><a href=’http://www.positivehealthwellness.com/infographics/7-herbs-foods-lowers-glucose-naturally-infographic/’><img src=’http://www.positivehealthwellness.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/herbs-and-fruits-that-lowers-blood-sugar-level.png’ alt=’7 Herbs And Foods The Lowers Glucose Naturally’ width=’540px’ border=’0′ /></a></p>
Diabetes and pre-diabetes are affecting a lot of people in the world. Management of the glucose level in the body is a must in order to avoid these diseases.
Thankfully, there are different varieties of herbs and vegetables that are effective in reducing the sugar in our bodies.
- Bitter melon is a vegetable-fruit that’s usually found in Asia. Though its name suggests the taste of this plant, it’s efficient in lowering the glucose present in the body’s tissues.
- Cinnamon isn’t just a famous spice but is also a natural remedy to reduce blood sugar even up to 30%. It may also combat high cholesterol and fat.
- Fenugreek is an herb that stimulates the pancreas to produce more insulin, a hormone that’s responsible for glucose level management.
- Garlic and onion are a powerful and delicious combination to battle diabetes and obesity.
- Ginseng is an herb packed with a lot of benefits such as regulating tri-carboxylic acid and increasing insulin production.
- Neem is a potent plant that can cure illnesses. It can even reduce insulin intake for up to 50%.
- Shilajit is an incredible type of salt that can be harvested from India. The wonders of this mineral are endless and thus called “Destroyer of Diabetes.”