Share this Image On Your Site
Nature has long been a source of beauty solutions and skincare treatments. For instance, certain types of herbs have been found to help with hair growth.
Below are some of the best herbs for hair growth.
- Aloe Vera: The gel of aloe vera is often used in various hair styling products. It can also help to restore the scalp’s pH balance, which encourages hair growth.
- Basil: Basil oil can help to speed up the growth of hair and improve scalp circulation, which stimulates the hair follicles and promotes the growth of new hair.
- Calendula: The calendula oil is usually used for hydrating dry scalps, removing dandruff, and improving the condition of the scalp.
- Fenugreek: The fenugreek seeds are high protein, which is beneficial against hair fall and dandruff.
- Flaxseed: Flaxseeds are high in vitamin E, which promotes the health of the hair and scalp by reducing free radical damage.
- Ginger Root: Ginger has circulatory agents that stimulate the flow of blood on the scalp, which increases blood circulation and encourages new growth of hair.
- Rosemary: This herb can help improve circulation to help with hair growth.
- Sage: Sage has been found to be effective at treating alopecia and thinning hair.
- Thyme: Thyme promotes hair growth by stimulating the scalp to prevent hair loss.