Share this Image On Your Site
High blood sugar happens if your body isn’t able to effectively transport sugar coming from your blood going to your body cells.
Thankfully, there are natural ways on how you can lower your blood sugar levels, and here are some of them.
- Control Carb Intake: Studies show that a low-carb diet can help to control blood sugar in the long run.
- Drink Water Regularly: Drinking water regularly can help your blood sugar to stay at a healthy level.
- Exercise Regularly: Exercising regularly can help your muscles in the proper utilization of blood sugar.
- Increase Fiber Intake: Fiber can help to slow down the digestion of carb and absorption of sugar.
- Minimize Stress: Stress can have a significant impact on your blood sugar level. So, try to avoid getting stressed in order to prevent high blood sugar levels.
- Monitor Blood Sugar Level: Monitor your blood sugar level closely so it will be easy for you to control them.
- Shed Off Some Weight: Maintaining a healthy weight can help to improve your heart while promoting healthy weight.
- Use Cinnamon Extract: One of the many benefits of cinnamon is helping to improve insulin sensitivity by reducing insulin resistance at a cellular level.