Share this Image On Your Site
Superfoods are highly beneficial to the body. When two superfoods are combined, they can become even more effective.
- Tomatoes & Olive Oil: With tomato added to olive oil, you can enjoy the benefits of both superfoods simultaneously. Tomatoes are rich in carotenoid. Carotenoid is really beneficial because it’s a potent antioxidant.
- Collard Greens & Wild Caught Salmon: With this blend of superfoods, you’ll enjoy the benefits of Vitamin D. Vitamin D facilitates the intake of calcium into our body systems.
- Broccoli & Tomatoes: Some of the beneficial substances derived from tomato are manganese, Vitamins B, A, and E, phosphorus, potassium, lycopene, lutein, zeaxanthin, and Vitamin C.
- Green Tea & Black Pepper: Black pepper is able to inhibit the development of fat cells – thanks to piperine content. It’s also capable of burning significant amounts of calories.
- Turmeric & Black Pepper: Curcumin is a constituent of turmeric that serves as an anti-inflammatory agent, anti-cancer solution, and antioxidant.
- Brussels Sprouts & Olive Oil: With the glucosinolates in Brussels sprouts, you’ll be fortified against cancer.
- Almonds & Kale: Beneficial substances gotten from Kale include fibers, calcium, vitamins C, K, A, and E, and manganese.
- Apples & Dark Chocolate: This combo is filled with antioxidants that improve cardiovascular health. Apples also contain quercetin – an anti-inflammatory substance.
- Garlic & Wild-Caught Alaskan Salmon: This combo brings about effective decrease in cholesterol levels.
- Red Bell Pepper & Black Beans: Red bell pepper contains sufficient Vitamin C to boost the absorption of black beans’ non-heme iron.