Some people are lucky enough to fall asleep easily without any help. However, there are also those who are having difficulty sleeping and need to rely on some sleeping aids.
Luckily, there are foods that can help you to sleep easily, and here are some of them:
- Bananas: Bananas are loaded with potassium and Vitamin B6, which are essential for the production of melatonin, a hormone that’s responsible for regulating the sleep/wake cycle.
- Cherry Juice: Cherry is another fruit that’s rich in melatonin. This hormone helps to induce relaxation, allowing you to sleep easily.
- Fish: Fish contains Vitamin B6, which is important for the production of melatonin.
- Fortified Cereals: Cereals are a great source of Vitamin B6, which is responsible for the release of melatonin.
- Fresh Herbs: Herbs won’t only make your dishes taste good. They are also loaded with nutrients that provide the body with lots of health benefits and that includes helping to get a good night’s sleep.
- Herbal Teas: Certain types of teas can help to induce sleep. Examples are chamomile, lavender, lemon balm, and more. Avoid teas that have caffeine because these will make it even more difficult for you to sleep.
Share this Image On Your Site
<p><strong>Please include attribution to Positive Health Wellness with this graphic.</strong><br /><br /><a href=’http://www.positivehealthwellness.com/infographics/10-powerful-foods-help-sleep-infographic/’><img src=’http://www.positivehealthwellness.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/10-Powerful-Foods-That-Help-You-Sleep.png’ alt=’10 Powerful Foods That Help You Sleep’ width=’540px’ border=’0′ /></a></p>