Magnesium is the fourth most available mineral in our bodies. It also plays a number of very important roles, especially in our overall physiology.
The following are some of the evidence-based benefits of magnesium:
- Magnesium is involved in hundreds of important physiological and biochemical processes in our bodies. Without it, we may not be able to function at all.
- There are certain properties in magnesium that can help a lot in fighting off depression and anxiety.
- We have also seen research suggesting that regular intake of magnesium can help boost energy and exercise performance.
- Magnesium also has dozens of anti-inflammatory properties. This makes it a great solution for joint and muscle health.
- It’s also possible for this important mineral to prevent the development of migraines.
- Regular intake of magnesium also helps to reduce insulin resistance. This means that it’s a very effective component in the fight against Type 2 diabetes.
- Magnesium is also one of the more readily available substances in the world right now. You can get it through food or supplements if and when you need it.
- As for women, magnesium also helps to reduce and manage the symptoms of PMS, leaving you feeling stronger and in the right mood.
Share this Image On Your Site
<p><strong>Please include attribution to Positive Health Wellness with this graphic.</strong><br /><br /><a href=’http://www.positivehealthwellness.com/infographics/10-evidence-based-health-benefits-magnesium-infographic/’><img src=’http://www.positivehealthwellness.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/10evide.png’ alt=’10 Evidence-Based Health Benefits of Magnesium’ width=’540px’ border=’0′ /></a></p>