The acai bowl is gaining popularity among health enthusiasts these days. It’s a really thick smoothie that’s topped with healthy ingredients, such as peanut butter, fruit, and oatmeal.
The acai bowl is usually eaten during breakfast, but you can also have it as snacks.
Making an Acai Bowl
You’re free to use any ingredient that you want for your acai bowl. For this recipe, healthy fruits such as pumpkin, papaya, and banana were used.
- 1 Acai smoothie pack, frozen
- 1 tablespoon Maca
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon and pumpkin spice
- 1/2 can organic pumpkin
- 1/2 cup papaya
- 2/3 ripe banana
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend the ingredients until smooth.
- Top with the remaining banana and papaya. You can also top it with cashews, granola, goji berries, pomegranate seeds, and any other ingredients that you want.
Benefits of Acai Bowl
Aside from being delicious and easy to prepare, the acai bowl is highly nutritious. It’s low in sugar, high in healthy fats and fiber, and is loaded with antioxidants.
The acai bowl is ideal for those who are trying to lose weight or anyone who wants to live a healthy lifestyle.